Better diagnosis. Better options. Better outcomes.
Urologic Consultants provides comprehensive diagnosis, treatment, surgery, and after care for all adult urologic conditions for both men and women. Our physicians and surgeons provide both breadth and depth in their expertise, and our collaborative approach means you have a team of experts committed to your urological health, and diagnosis and treatment tailored to your individual needs. Click the links below to learn more about urology and some of the services we commonly provide.
Conditions and Procedures
(Several links below provided courtesy of the American Urological Association Foundation.)
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Benign diseases of the kidneys and ureters
- Kidney and ureteral stones
- Blockage of kidney and ureter
- Benign diseases of the bladder
- Benign diseases of the prostate
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)